Jobs at He and She Driving School:
Below you will find all the careers and jobs opportunities availabe at He and She Driving School. Please feel free to read the descriptions of each job posting and contact us should you wish to apply for the position.
Female Code 08 instructors needed - Cape Town Area
Well established driving school in Cape Town is looking for friendly and vibrant code 08 driving instructors.
Backed by a professional administration team who manages their schedules, handles the client booking and a marketing team assisting with sourcing your clients.
You will be trained on how to teach people the K53 system, how to drive and you will also be supplied with a vehicle and training material.
We have a diverse client base and they are sourced privately, from companies or by skills programs and tenders.
• Training clients the K53 system. Teaching them how to drive and prepare them for their test at the traffic department.
• Be on time for lessons
• Source potential clients from your area you work in
• Document your own work schedule and write reports on the client’s progress.
• Understand the client’s shortcomings and help them improve on their mistakes.
• Able to work either in the Northern or Southern Suburbs (Cape Town Area)
• Working hours can alternate between 07:00 to 19:00
• Valid driving licence for more than 5 years
• Read and write: Bilingual
• Comfortable working with people
• Presentable, neat and Hygienic
Commission will be based on the sum of hours each instructor works a month.
How to apply:
Please send us an email with your CV and all the information requested above.Apply